iMiX16 apps for iPad can control Luminair 3 app. You can create lighting scenes in Luminair 3 and run those scenes from iMiX16 playlist. For each cue in playlist you can assign Luminair 3 scene.
Luminair 3 is a professional-grade lighting control platform that gives lighting designers, filmmakers and TV professionals, musicians, artists and other enthusiasts advanced wireless control over DMX-enabled lights and other equipment, as well as the next generation of "Smart" lights like Philips Hue. Luminair is built exclusively for iOS devices as a Universal app for iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod touch.
Here is what you need:
How to connect:
How to set up:
- in Luminair 3:
- create new project
- go to Settings and enable OSC Input
- create lighting scenes
- in iMiX16:
- go to Setup section and tap Settings two times
- set Luminair OSC Host (leave 127.0.0.1 if both apps are on the same iPad or enter IP address of the iPad where Luminair 3 is running)
- set Luminair OSC Port (the same port number as in Luminair 3 OSC Input settings)
- go to Playlist section and tap Add Cue
- in Add Cue window set Luminair scene